Just Economy Conference
March 11-13, 2019
The Just Economy Conference is the national event for community and national leaders who work for fairness in financial services, housing and business. We’re on the lookout for new speakers and topics. Send us yours! The conference program team will review each submission. We can’t promise feedback. We will respond to those that best meet our programming needs. If you have any specific questions please contact Caitlin Rountree: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: Friday, October 19, 2018.
The ideal sessions includes:
- A clear title and description
- A capable expert moderator
- An interesting, qualified, inspiring and inclusive mix of speakers and moderator
- What’s the session about?
- Why is it important?
- Who will be interested in the topic?
- What will attendees get out of it?
- What format do you have in mind – panel discussion, conversational, formal presentations, workshop, moderated interviews, audience participation?
The ideal speaker or moderator is:
- Experienced, engaging, and comfortable speaking in front of large groups – ranging from 100 to 1,000 people
- Passionate about sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge
- Willing to partner with NCRC and our conference team to deliver the best possible content experience and relevant information for our audience
- Available to attend the entire event and engage with attendees, schedule permitting
- Committed to sharing #JustEconomy links on your social networks
- Interested in partnering with NCRC and staying connected to the NCRC community beyond the conference itself
Payment or cost for speakers?
- In general, we waive the conference registration fee for confirmed speakers, but speakers are responsible for their own travel arrangements.