- This event has passed.
Financial Triage During Challenging Times – Part II: Take an Inventory of Available Resources
June 2, 2:00 pm EDT - 3:30 pm EDT
This webinar will focus on gaining an understanding on how utilizing data driven storytelling strategies can catapult nonprofit fundraising to a higher level. We will discuss how defining your story and developing delivery skills may help compel potential partners to join the cause to better understand the needs of the community you serve and highlight the accomplishments and mission of your organization. Learn how to create a game plan to ensure that consistent and effective storytelling is a priority for your organization’s fundraising efforts.
Learn how to:
- Utilize housing benefits and protections for homeowners and renters
- Use credit as a resource
- Determine the best use of available resources
- Access COVID-19 related benefits to assist through this crisis
- Teach your clients how to create income generating opportunities
- Establish collaborations and partnerships for strong referrals