National Neighbors Silver Partners
NCRC is proud to support ten of its member organizations in the creation of grassroots organizing movements to build economic security and preserve wealth for vulnerable older adults. Our National Neighbors Silver partners are empowering and supporting older leaders in their communities and participating in advocacy at federal, state and local levels.
- Causa Justa: Just Cause
- Empowering and Strengthening Ohio’s People
- Faith Action for Community Equity
- Jewish Community Action
- United Neighbors
- The California Coalition for Rural Housing (CCRH)
- New York Statewide Senior Action Council, Inc. | Press Release
- Pilsen Neighbors Community Council
- RISE Foundation | Press Release
- Western Maine Community Action (WMCA)
- Elder Law of Michigan
- International Association of Jewish Vocational Services
- Maryland Consumer Rights Coalition
- Catalyst Miami
- Korean Resource Center
National Neighbors Silver partners are engaging seniors in direct action to improve their financial circumstances and enhance their communities. Examples of direct action include door-to-door outreach with isolated older adults, financial literacy trainings at senior centers, town hall meetings designed to demand accountability from local slumlords, participation in bank “occupy” events, and more.
To join an effort in your community contact Karen Kali, NNS Trainer at email@example.com.
To subscribe to the National Neighbors Silver monthly e-newsletter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.