Take Action In Your Community.
Come to the national event for community, policy, government and business leaders who work for fairness in lending, housing and business.
April 27-29, 2020
1919 Connecticut Ave NW • Washington, DC 20009
Join 1100+ national and local leaders who come to learn, teach and inspire each other. Together, we’re building a #JustEconomy that’s free of hate and full of opportunity.
Member – $249
Non-Member – $499
Corporate – $799
Retired – $99
Student/Intern – $99
What to expect
Author of The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America
Award winning investigative civil rights reporter
Director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency
U.S. Senator - Ranking member of the Senate Banking, Housing & Urban Affairs committee
50+ sessions from some of the brightest minds in economic and social justice. Our sessions will be packed with dozens of tactics to bring back to your neighborhood.
March on Capitol Hill and call on Congress to protect and modernize the Community Reinvestment Act and expand fairness in financial services, housing and business practices. Meet your members of Congress to advocate for a #JustEconomy.
The conference features:
- A wide range of sessions on community organizing and advocacy, fair housing, fair lending, access to capital and credit, workforce and community development, business, education, climate change, healthcare, impact investing, civil and human rights and other topics.
- Experts and advocates share new developments, best practices and innovative ideas to expand opportunities for everyone in local communities everywhere.
- Thought-provoking keynote addresses and conversations with prominent journalists, authors and policy leaders.
- NCRC’s Hill Day to meet with members of Congress.
- The 2020 Just Economy Awards Dinner.
- Networking with leaders like you who share your passion for a #JustEconomy.