Scroll to Top
- Input the name of a bank or the state, county or metro area you are interested in viewing.
- Hover over data for more details.
- Use the reset button to clear your selections.
- Export the results to a CSV file so you can see details on individual branches.
- The deposit market share is a representation of the share of all deposits held by each bank.
- This data includes all locations, including back office and other facilities closed to the public.
- This data is current as of June 30, 2021 and comes from the FDIC Summary of Deposits file.