- This event has passed.
Discovering Nonprofit Impact Using a Racial Equity Lens – Part III: Action-Oriented, Results-Based, and Data-Driven Logic Model
November 19, 2:00 pm EST - 3:30 pm EST
Discovering Nonprofit Impact Using a Racial Equity Lens Part III connects topics discussed in Part II on the theory of change to the logic model. This webinar will provide an overview of the steps to develop an action-oriented, results-based, data driven logic model. Action-oriented logic models give a high level picture of actions the nonprofit will take to impact racial disparities.
Data-driven logic models include information on what type of data will be collected from activities and how often, while keeping a racial equity lens focus on data collection. Results-based logic models ensure that every item on the logic model is connected to an intended result. This connection helps to make it easier for nonprofits to “tell the story behind the data.” It also helps to ensure that all nonprofit activities and efforts remain laser focused on impacting racial wealth disparities.
- Quisha Brown, Nonprofit Consultant
You will learn:
- How the relationship between the theory of change and the logic model is accomplished
- How KPI’s connect to the outcomes within the logic model
- The differences between outputs and outcomes in a logic model
- How activities are defined in a logic model so that the intended outcomes are measurable