- This event has passed.
Fundraising for Sustainability
October 15, 2:00 pm EDT - 3:30 pm EDT
A holistic and strategic approach to fundraising is vital to the health of all nonprofit organizations, those that are just getting started as well as those that are established in their community and mission.
Perhaps prior to the pandemic your organization was successfully nurturing great relationships with long-time donors and financial supporters. Campaigns and events were easily launched, and fundraising was a breeze for your team. Then along came the COVID 19 pandemic and other factors that completely changed the entire dynamic of how we interact with each other, including your agency’s fundraising program. You are not alone, agencies all over the country, large and small have voiced these concerns. During this webinar, we will explore insights that nonprofit organizations can use to face these unprecedented, challenging times and learn how to implement them to strengthen our agencies.
You Will Learn:
- Strategies to create a culture in your agency that embraces fundraising and develop a collaborative effort .
- Discover new resources in your community and identify untapped partnerships to increase the capacity of your agency.
- Explore fundraising strategies such as in-line events and year-end campaigns. Will they help end this year with new resources for your agency?
- Learn to expand your communication techniques to keep existing supporters engaged and informed of the agency activities while reaching a broader audience to attract new donors.
- How embracing technology can help nonprofits strengthen relationships with supporters even during a crisis like the current pandemic