Online Event Archive Recorded Tuesday, October 20, 2020
As you know, historic redlining continues to negatively impact low-income and minority communities today. How does that legacy of structural racism impact population health and COVID-19 vulnerability?
We dig into the major findings and examine how redlining plays out at the local level in Rochester and Baltimore. In addition, we demonstrate a web application that allows you to explore the relationship between redlining and public health across over 140 cities.
- Jason Richardson, Director of Research & Evaluation, NCRC
- Bruce Mitchell, Senior Analyst, Research & Evaluation, NCRC
- Jad Edlebi, GIS Specialist, NCRC
- Marceline White, Executive Director, Maryland Consumer Rights Coalition
- Ruhi Maker, Senior Staff Attorney, Empire Justice Center
If you have any questions, please contact Maggie Mysliwiec, NCRC’s Membership Engagement Specialist, at email@example.com