Become a member
We’re a network of local and national nonprofits, government and educational institutions.
Together, we lead the movement for a #JustEconomy.
As a member, you will gain access to:
- Member discounts for events, training and custom research
- National and regional research and trend analysis on issues such as redlining, gentrification and displacement, housing affordability, minority entrepreneurship and more
- Opportunities to collaborate with NCRC and other community leaders to negotiate strong local commitments from financial institutions
- Tools, talking points and working groups designed to organize and empower our members to be effective advocates for change
- Participate in meetings on Capitol Hill to discuss issues in your city/state
- Training and technical assistance to help your organization build capacity and advocate for a more inclusive economy in your city
- One-year subscription to Shelterforce magazine
- The annual membership fee is billed at signup.
- Memberships renew automatically. You can change this in your account settings.
- You will need a credit card to complete the application and payment.
- You may cancel at any time, but NCRC does not issue refunds.
Ready? Sign up here.
Select, then add your details: What kind of organization do you represent?
Contact Chloe Sabharwal firstname.lastname@example.org