Financial Triage During Challenging Times – Part III: Prioritizing Long Term Financial Stability
June 16, 2:00 pm EDT - 3:30 pm EDT
In this final stage of the Financial Triage, you will learn Prioritization as a strategy to assist your clients in developing a clear, concise and realistic action plan. Learn how to assist your clients to effectively divide their list of to-do’s into things that must be dealt with now, soon and later which will lead them one-step closer to financial stability.
- Help clients to best move forward and stay on track with finances.
- Protect the credit file
- Set realistic expectations
- Teach clients money management skills that will lead to financial stability
- Establish well defined short and long term financial goals
- Moving forward and staying on track