September 22, 2:00 pm EDT - 3:30 pm EDT
Nonprofits are often faced with lack of funding opportunities which decreases the ability to successfully maintain the longevity of existing programs. In order for organizations to begin to move in the direction of sustainability, it is imperative to first identify and articulate long-term outcomes that are trying to be accomplished through your Theory of Change. Through this clarity, strategies can be shaped that should be supported by long-term measurable revenue goals.
In this webinar, we will discuss developing a sustainability plan to meet long-term goals to help diversify revenue sources to increase sustainability efforts within your organization. We will also discuss different tools and resources that are readily available to nonprofits.
You will learn:
- How to rebrand your agency into a self-sustaining business.
- How your agency can contribute towards breaking down barriers to equity and justice through funding initiatives.
- The power of developing long-term partnerships in your communities.
- The benefit of maximizing and leveraging resources using local financial institutions through CRA to support philanthropy initiatives.
- How to incorporate a fee for service model.
- Creating a strategic sustainability plan to accomplish long-term financial outcomes.
- How to measure your agency’s long-term outcomes.